- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
The true definition of "above and beyond " great costumer service. Great work and fair pricing. Very thorough, transparent and honest . ( which is rare in this industry) long story short i had my engine replaced by complete auto center. I was hesitant at first given this was my first time getting service there and it was major. I had Multiple issues with the new engine and the company's warranty department right out the gate . (All There fault) Kevin was there in battle with me throughout it all . I greatly appreciate everyone there who helped get my truck back on the road!
I am so glad I found this car shop! Definitely going to be my new go to any time I have car troubles. Kevin was amazing from the first time I spoke with him. He was very knowledgeable and gives really great prices. I've called a few shops for estimations on getting a sensor replaced and my brakes fixed. Kevin gave me the best estimate around that wasn't over charged at all like the others. They got my car done really fast. I highly recommend this auto shop if you need to get your car fixed and don't want to be overcharged.